eMTB owners photo and ride thread.

Discussion in 'Electric Mountain Bikes (eMTBs)' started by EddiePJ, May 4, 2016.

1. Deere John

Deere John Pedelecer

It is a fatbike specific designed for 4-5" with wider bottom bracket, wider fork and so.

Sent from my eBike through Tapatalk

2. Dom T

Dom T Pedelecer

Not been able to get out since last week.
    My hand is finally healing slowly, less numbness and tingling and my knee has at long last got no more scabs. My female knobbly knees will never look pretty again :eek::(;) rsz_p1020557.jpg rsz_p1020557.jpg rsz_p1020558.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Doomanic

Doomanic Finding my (electric) wheels

Looks like a hell of a bruise on your thigh as well...

4. Dom T

Dom T Pedelecer

:D That's part of one of my tattoo's. I have 2 tattoo's both are of flying horses, one on each thigh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. EddiePJ

EddiePJ Pedelecer

Today wasn't the brightest of days to be out for a ride. With the snow almost melted away, the conditions weren't exactly pleasant either, so I cut the ride short taking to the road instead.

I think that this coming week might be the time to forget riding, and pay the bike a bit of much required care and attention.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. D C

D C Pedelecer

I've always wanted a self balancing bike :)
    Dave.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Doomanic

Doomanic Finding my (electric) wheels

Eddie cheats.

He uses a bikini model to hold the bike up then photoshops her out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dom T

Dom T Pedelecer

:)

9. Dom T

Dom T Pedelecer

IMG_0211.JPG This second one being my bruise IMG_0210.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gaz

Gaz Pedelecer

I know that sign! :D

Mrs Gaz and I were up at Piglets just the other day - went up there to see the commemorative stone. It was muddy, murky and misty. Almost eerily quiet. Drove through the ford too, which was quite deep.

Gaz

• Like Like x 1
  11. BillyBoy88

BillyBoy88 Finding my (electric) wheels

Went out for a ride this morning, as I have too busy at work this week, did 35KM round from home to Paphos Airport a mixture of cycle paths and trails, no snow here in fact a bit of a heat wave about 18 - 20C all week.

There are a lot of road and MTB riders over here for winter training.

Pictures taken at end of runway. 20180304_104610.jpg

20180304_104559.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. EddiePJ

EddiePJ Pedelecer

Change of plan. After seeing a resemblance to a horse in yesterday Strava recorded ride, I couldn't resist going back out again, for a bit of 'Horsing Around'
    My legs are ripped to shreds, as the area were the teeth are, was just fallen trees and brambles. It was real bastid to get through!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dom T

Dom T Pedelecer

Uckfield I have vague, but fond memories of Uckfield. Cider being one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. EddiePJ

EddiePJ Pedelecer

I swear that it wasn't me! :D

Actually, Uckfield was a no go area. :oops:

I visit those areas quite frequently, although of course not on the eMTB. Like every other mountain bike rider from this area, I wouldn't be seen riding there.

15. Steve A

Steve A Pedelecer

Eddie, you may have started something on Strava now, love the horse.

• Like Like x 1
  16. EddiePJ

EddiePJ Pedelecer

I'm already trying to work out a way of doing a complete horse from it, but to do so, would mean going through two gardens and the army camp. Then when you get to the other side, you end up in a no mans land of boggy terrain that is impossible to cross. The two gardens and army camp, would be the easy part. :D

17. Gaz

Gaz Pedelecer

Mrs Gaz comes from Uckfield, and my son lives there now. Possibly Merrydown cider from just down the road in Horam? Merrydown's no longer there - it's now a housing estate :(

Gaz

18. Deere John

Deere John Pedelecer

What a commute home today! Took some awesome trails that lies in the opposite direction to home, but I managed to plan some that goes from there and home also, it was fantastic today! Found some really flowy trails and it was totally awesome!

20180305_152707.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. EddiePJ

EddiePJ Pedelecer

Gaz, depending upon when Mrs Gaz lived in Uckfield, she might well appreciate this book. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maximum-Diner-Christopher-Nye/dp/0954221737

I grew up in Crowborough, but had the misfortune to come across a couple of the colourful characters from within the book above. It really is an enjoyable read.

I recall as teenagers, the days of being chased out of Uckfield, with bricks being hurled at our vehicles, and windows being smashed. Uckfield wasn't a place that we visited very often. :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. oyster

oyster Pedelecer

Nice idea - and best of luck with it.

Triggered a thought about taking the cheat's approach. Broad Haven beach at low tide is a lovely area that could be used as a real blank canvas.

I actually quite often see a horse being ridden there. Which triggered the next idea of doing a horse image from horseback... (I couldn't even get on a horse, nor control one.)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice