EMTB STREET SESSION *DESTRUCTION*

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Doomanic

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2017
uk
Is he supposed to be an ambassador for ebikes? And what was wrong with the sound, there was a constant echo.

D

Deleted member 4366

I was doing that down at Ironbridge Powerstation, but the security guards came out and chased me away, then I tried it in the town park in the kids play area, and the park wardens chased me away, so I had one more go outside the library in the town centre, where there's lots of benches and structures that you can jump on, but the security guys came out from the shopping centre and told me to leave there too. I guess they could see me on CCTV. I ended up really annoyed, so you're right.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

DIG

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 8, 2018
preston
PRATT, only word that springs to mind.
If there was any justice, Colchester Council would fine him for the bench!

• Agree
Reactions: Wicky

Altop1

Pedelecer
Oct 27, 2016
Lincolnshire
Weather there wrong or not for their choice of venue the bike skills are amazing and also shows that ebikes are upto it.Wouldnt lend them my bike though.

• Agree

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I was doing that down at Ironbridge Powerstation, but the security guards came out and chased me away, then I tried it in the town park in the kids play area, and the park wardens chased me away, so I had one more go outside the library in the town centre, where there's lots of benches and structures that you can jump on, but the security guys came out from the shopping centre and told me to leave there too. I guess they could see me on CCTV. I ended up really annoyed, so you're right.

Dave Y Fenni

Pedelecer
Dec 6, 2017
Y Fenni
No regard to property (the bench) no regard to the walking public, or anyone else/thing. That’s why the cycling fraternity, gets such a bad name. I hope he gets prosecuted for the vandalism. He thinks it’s good to publish this on Youtube?

If this is what this website condoles, I the think this web site is not for me!

• Informative

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
No regard to property (the bench) no regard to the walking public, or anyone else/thing. That’s why the cycling fraternity, gets such a bad name. I hope he gets prosecuted for the vandalism. He thinks it’s good to publish this on Youtube?

If this is what this website condoles, I the think this web site is not for me!

You're right of course. You'd think that a world champion would behave better. :(

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
what about the poor old tree that the bench was made from :p

• :D

BazP

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 8, 2017
Sheffield
Apart form the bench, he nearly kills at least 4 pedestrians and then rides down the middle of the road, in the dark, doing 30 mph/kms so clearly derestricted.

Related Articles

Advertisers