Ezee Quando1...6 years old but un-ridden and kept dry last 5 and a quarter..good condition

keithhazel1961

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 10, 2014
Thank you very much for that,while i was waiting for answer i found "parcel monkey" who take orders and pass it to other carriers to deliver,they quoted me under £25 and the carrier would be city link who would not carry such a large parcel if i went to them direct...what a crazy world..but thanks for paisley info as know tnt and like things i know.
regards keith

keithhazel1961

Jun 10, 2014
mine is the one telling that the battery needs replacing and giving all the honest detail stuff like £330 for a new battery ect...at £250 mine looks pretty good value as the other is £750...mind you it doesn't matter how much stuff i tell as people dont read it,the last one asked me if i had now got a new battery for it at £330 even though im asking £250 for it...doh !!. with mine i will even throw in a detailed life story of the bike if they want as i know how well it went down on here...;)

C

Cyclezee

Thank you very much for that,while i was waiting for answer i found "parcel monkey" who take orders and pass it to other carriers to deliver,they quoted me under £25 and the carrier would be city link who would not carry such a large parcel if i went to them direct...what a crazy world..but thanks for paisley info as know tnt and like things i know.
regards keith
We use Parcel Monkey for smaller items, but not complete bikes, we use Paisley Freight for them.

C

Cyclezee

mine is the one telling that the battery needs replacing and giving all the honest detail stuff like £330 for a new battery ect...at £250 mine looks pretty good value as the other is £750...mind you it doesn't matter how much stuff i tell as people dont read it,the last one asked me if i had now got a new battery for it at £330 even though im asking £250 for it...doh !!. with mine i will even throw in a detailed life story of the bike if they want as i know how well it went down on here...;)
Hi Keith, kind of worked that one out myself.

Tell me about the questions, maybe if you kept it brief people would be inclined to read it and perhaps use a larger larger font:D

keithhazel1961

Jun 10, 2014
Hi Keith, kind of worked that one out myself.

Tell me about the questions, maybe if you kept it brief people would be inclined to read it and perhaps use a larger larger font:D
BIKE NOW SOLD...TOOK ME 4 HOURS,5 BINLINERS OF SHREDDED PAPER FOR PACKING.....COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF CARDBORD BOXES AND SHEETS TO MAKE A CONTAINER,A FULL ROLL OF WIDE BROWN TAPE..AND SEVERAL HUNDRED FEET OF BINDING CORDS..IT LOOKS SO DAMM BIG IM WORRIED WHAT THE COLLECTION DRIVER WILL SAY TOMORROW..
ITS OFF TO THE ISLE OF SKYE...I HOPE THERE IS LOTS OF HILLS THERE SO IT CAN DO WHAT IT DOES BEST..THANKS FOR ADVICE RECIEVED DURING THIS PROCESS,IT DOESNT MATTER HOW BIG THE FONTS ARE WHEN YOUR SELLING SOMETHING AS SOME PEOPLE DONT READ ANYTHING YOU PUT AND THEN ASK DUMB QUESTIONS..MY FAVOURITE BEING,BEAR IN MIND I GAVE A OPEN AND HONEST DESCRIPTION WITH NO DECEPTION..."DOES EVRYTHING ON THE BIKE WORK OR WILL IT BREAK DOWN AS SOON AS I GO OUT ON IT ?" HATS OFF TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO WORK IN SHOPS AND SELL TO US BRITISH PEOPLE..