May 23, 2015
Bosch performance with dongle.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
never had a error from it and had it since 2014 and still on same batt that came with it tho getting low now.

Reactions: LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

mine is 3.3 the new one is a bit smaller the 3.2 dongle has a 75kph cut off they will sell them but wont guaranty it will work tho plus it is impossible to go that fast anyway thus why dont sell it anymore.

vandalbulldog

Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2017
Bingley

mine is 3.3 the new one is a bit smaller the 3.2 dongle has a 75kph cut off they will sell them but wont guaranty it will work tho plus it is impossible to go that fast anyway thus why dont sell it anymore.
Good to know, I'll get one ordered!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you need a full face splat hat tho going those speeds and decent gloves cos if you crash its going to end up down a and e.

• Agree

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
17:55 Cheater!
there them antique clockwork bikes that need constant winding at great effort thus needing skin tight clothing to operate them ;)

• :D

E-Wheels

Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2016
Any reason you didn't go for the 500 battery?
Would a 500Wh battery fit into a 400Wh battery recess
Are both batteries the same physical external size

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
That's good to know. I reckon I can use eco for most of the commute but then there is the mile at 12%, that's the battery killer!!
I'm confused. Why would you want to invalidate the warranty on the bike, by fitting a dongle, at the same time turning it from an EAPC into a motorcycle in the eyes of the law, when you intend to use eco for the most part of your journey, and have a 12% gradient hill on route, where the dongle will probably be pointless anyway.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the shop can try void the warranty but id just take them to court and come up with the proof of this as they are not going to be able to provide any as it would have been posted long ago if they can prove a dongle was used or not.

ebike shop fits dongles and honers the warranty so what do you think a court will say about that?

even so if you get problems just send it to pcg in Germany if it still has warranty and they will sort out a replacement motor.;)

vandalbulldog

Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2017
Bingley
I'm confused. Why would you want to invalidate the warranty on the bike, by fitting a dongle, at the same time turning it from an EAPC into a motorcycle in the eyes of the law, when you intend to use eco for the most part of your journey, and have a 12% gradient hill on route, where the dongle will probably be pointless anyway.
Dongle for off road and a bit of fun, not for commuting. I would challenge the warranty should I need to.
Each to their own I guess...

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Related Articles

Advertisers