For sale - Carrera Crossfire-E Mens electric bike - 17 inch frame

ebike101

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 7, 2015
This bike was purchased new in from Halfords in November 2015 and am selling due to buying another bike.

It has been used mainly for leisure and commuting in the summer months and is in pretty good condition except for a few scratches and a missing rear chain guard, which was broken by Halfords when they changed the tyre but does not affect ride in any way. Bike has always been stored indoors (much to my wife's annoyance!). The tyres have been upgraded to the excellent puncture proof Schwalbe Marathon Plus's.

The bike also comes with mudguards and comfy gel seat cover (very useful for those longer rides!).

It does not come with the lights, camera or locks shown in the photos.

The battery is still in very good condition and there is still plenty of life left in it. I checked its condition by doing a long press on the battery and it is still showing a full 5 bars.

Lovely ride. Reviews and full spec can be seen on the Halfords website - http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/electric-bikes/carrera-crossfire-e-mens-electric-bike.

You are welcome to test ride it by leaving the full amount for the bike as security. Cash on collection. Looking for £600 or nearest offer. I am based in Woolwich, South East London and happy to answer any questions.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

ebike101

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 7, 2015
Price reduced to £500 to take into account depreciation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk