FOR SALE: CH White Dahon MuP8 Conversion

homemoz

Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2007
UK
I have put my Dahon Mu conversion up for sale. It has 24 volt brushless motor & comes with two batteries - the original 8.5 amp NIMH battery & a 10 amp LiFePo4 both with chargers. The motor is operated by a handlebar throttle.
The bike was new in December 2007 & is in good condition. Mainly used for a 6 mile commute to work. It has just been serviced by Kingston Cycles in Hull (January 2009) who have fitted a new 8 speed cassette & chain, re-set brakes & gears, trued & tensioned the wheels & lubed all cables etc (receipt available).

Asking price is £450.00. I would prefer collection but am prepared to deliver up to 30 miles radius. Not happy about post or courier though. Tel: 01482 871037 (East Yorkshire) or contact via private messages link.

Last edited:

John Fleet

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2007
Whitley Bay
The bike was new in December 2008 & is in good condition. Mainly used for a 6 mile commute to work. It has just been serviced by Kingston Cycles in Hull (January 2009) who have fitted a new 8 speed cassette & chain, re-set brakes & gears, trued & tensioned the wheels & lubed all cables etc (receipt available).
New in December 2008? - did you mean 2007? - the other references to being used for commuting and just being serviced don't seem to make sense for a bike that's at most 6 weeks old!

homemoz

Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2007
UK
New in December 2008? - did you mean 2007? - the other references to being used for commuting and just being serviced don't seem to make sense for a bike that's at most 6 weeks old!
Thanks for pointing the date out. Have now amended it to December 2007.