For sale Cube reaction hybrid pro

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Treat yourself this Christmas ;)
Here we have my most excellent Cube reaction hybrid pro, 17" frame, 400 battery & Bosch cruise drive unit.
I brought it new in 2014 and I've covered 4,522 miles, mostly road with the occasional bridal-way & disused railway. It's never been ridden hard or aggressively & mostly in the dry.
It was a hard decision to sell as its still a pleasure to ride but now I've put a deposit on a new Cube and I can't keep two pedelecs :(
Just last week I took it in for a diagnostic report, everything is in good order and I was surprised to find the battery has only had 88 full cycles.
Pictures taken today but I'll keep the cranks/pedals shown ( modded for my bad knees), I have some brand new ones to put on for the new owner. :cool:
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
This could be yours for £650 cash
PS: I'm in Northampton

Last edited:
Reactions: EddiePJ

xena

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2017
Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire
What power output is that motor, and do you know if the battery is interchangeable with the cube 2018 models? Just wondering about having a cheapie that I don't have to worry about as much as my posh one! Ta

Eta: it is a 29er? And would you consider posting it?

Last edited:

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Yes it's a 29er and the motor is rated at 50nm.
I believe the frame battery is the same in 2018 models (if it dsent sell I'd be keeping the battery for my 2018 cube)

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Posting and all the potential pitfalls sound like a disaster waiting to happen !

xena

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2017
Hmm, I'm very interested, but I'm at the west end of the m4. Google puts you around 4 hrs away. Do you ever come towards South Wales or Shrewsbury?

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
I appreciate your position but as I've only just advertised the bike I may still find a more local buyer and traveling won't be an issue.
Also I can't spend long periods driving without my sciatica playing up :(

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
I would consider a sensible offer, bare in mind I'm told the part exchange value is around £500 so let's not be silly ;)

xena

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2017
£520 and I'll drive up for it ;)

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
:( It's now gone, hopefully the xena (the new owner) will enjoy it as much as I did ;)
Sad to see it gone but I still have the anticipation of my new bike to keep me going :cool: