Forum colour scheme - opinion needed! (big file attached)

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi folks,

now the site and forum are up and running, one of my next jobs is to get a consistent look and feel on the site (apart from loading it up with content of course!).

Here is a mock-up of the forum. All opinions gratefully received, good and bad!!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I'm afraid it's not appearing in Mozilla Firefox, just a plain panel and a bit appearing at the bottom. For what it's worth, I'm very happy with the site as it is at present.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
OK, I've now got it, it was just my ISP's servers locking up with shock at your large file, they've kindly condescended to deliver on a second attempt. Looks great, meets with my approval, green's a very fashionable and PC colour at the moment!

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
OK, I'm trying (!) to implement the new colour scheme. Hopefully there won't be too much interruption as i'm trying to make most of the changes late at night.

ITSPETEINIT

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2006
Mere, Wilts
itspeteinit

Colour schemes? It is important for us fogies that colour print on coloured background is anathema. Black on colour if you must but always dark colours on white background.
I had to highlight the new Subscribers page to be able to read the questions - white on Dark Blue was much easier that pale blue on white.
itspeteinit

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Pete,

a very valid point and something I hadn't even considered. I'll take a look at it and see what other palatable combinations I can come up with!

cheers
Russ.