found this for my Giant Boulder MTB will it do the job?

bayrider

Pedelecer
Sep 21, 2013
DEVON
found this item for the giant boulder bike I have will it do the job?
what do you think of this kit and enough power to just kick in when doing inclines and hills or headwinds or both a round trip (TORBAY) daily of 14-16 miles road use only and non mtb tyres . part of the journey with right conditions un assisted .

The kit is with the following spec : 8Fun 26 "/700C Ebike Electric Bike Conversion Kit 36V 250W - 8F28F36B
36V Lithium (Panasonic Cells) Water Bottle Type Battery found on 8 fun website, are there continental retailer alternatives if so web links please I am trying to get away from pannier mounted systems and would much prefer attached to frame upright or where bottle cage is mounted. On that note only interested in front wheel hub not rear. Thank's guys

also when I do fit the PAS (motion sensor) what tools will I require for the removal of the crank shaft (have taken pics) if not showing once the pedal is taken off with allan key what is showing is a square barrel section with a round thread inside followed after what looks like the crank ring does this help or how do I put pics taken of the mentioned?

Last edited: