FREE non-working eZee Torq + batteries + chargers

aroncox

Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2006
I have a NON-working eZee Torq that I am fed-up with looking at. So if you want one for spares or to play with it's yours for free as long as you either pick itt up (I'm in Greenwich, London) or arrange for delivery. There's also numerous chargers and batteries, both li-ion and NiMh. The bike itself needs a bit of sorting out, for example the front wheel isn't very true, and the on/off switch for the motor is broken as I fell off at one point.

Hopefully a good deal for someone! Reply here the first who makes a reasonable offer (in terms of no effort from me apart from staying home on a certain day :) gets it).

Aron.

Tolstoy62

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 26, 2008
I can come tonite to pick up the bike. My phone number is 07810765825.
Are you located near the tube?
Cheers,
Kevin

aroncox

Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2006
Hi Kevin,

I can't get hold of you on your number. I live in the Millennium Village, near(ish) to the North Greenwich station. Email me at aroncox@<ignorethis>gmail.com and I'll send you directions. I'll be home from work around 6:30pm ish depending on the tube.

Aron.

aroncox

Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2006
Oh dear, poor Kevin is on his way I guess, and everything has gone wrong it's not his or my lucky day. I just took the bike out for a test ride and the pedal crank snapped right off throwing me off the bike, and now my phone has stopped working so if he's wandering around trying to call me and ask me where I am he can't. I've left him messages on his voicemail with my mobile number, I hope he picks them up. Boy, talk about unlucky!