FS: 48v 17.5aH Tiger Shark with Panasonic GA's £300

Discussion in 'Electric Bike Classifieds' started by lovelock, Oct 27, 2018.

1. lovelock

lovelock Just Joined

Hey, selling my battery to downsize.

Purchased this new last year and have only covered around 200 miles.

This is a 48v 17.5aH from Jimmy at Insat International: https://ebikebatteries.co.uk/product/48v-17-5ah-panasonic-ncr18650ga-tiger-shark/

Comes with two keys and the charger.

Not sure if I can post the battery safely? Currently just listing it as collection on from Southampton, Hampshire.

£300 O.N.O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tommie

tommie Pedelecer

I`ve had this exact same battery from Insat for two years now, well pleased with it, a quality item built with genuine cells,

well worth that asking price

3. PC2017

PC2017 Finding my (electric) wheels

Bugger -I have my eye on the PF 14.5ah so this would be a bargain, but I only have credit card + I wanted to save up at least £400 for the kit and what ever was left over use towards the battery - could I be curious and ask if you have any pics of this "shark" on bike I am planing a new build for spring 2019

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Warwick

Warwick Pedelecer

As for shipping, because it has a BMS built in (I assume) it counts as electronic goods technically, so can be shipped as such...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice