Genuine Shimano 11-34 Tooth Freewheel Hyperglide-C MegaRange 7 Speed Gear Set

ShimanoMegaRange

Just Joined
Nov 24, 2016
Bristol
Genuine Rare Original Never Used 1990s Shimano 11-34 Tooth Freewheel Hyperglide-C MegaRange 7 Speed Gear Set. ..... Get your Ebike to 35mph with these gears.

No idea how much this is worth. My friend who has a ebike told me that they are really sought after seeing as they are not made anymore... Offers?

Any questions please ask. 07413585252

Attachments

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
You b........ ... ! @ # I didn't want to spend any more on bike this month, I want it.

PM me with your asking price.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
You b........ ... ! @ # I didn't want to spend any more on bike this month, I want it.

PM me with your asking price.
well don`t complain, i did offer you one of these before if you remember, think it was £35 at the time.
certainly a good screw-on freewheel well made, but the `get your ebike to 35mph` is a bit of a statement!

D

Deleted member 4366

well don`t complain, i did offer you one of these before if you remember, think it was £35 at the time.
certainly a good screw-on freewheel well made, but the `get your ebike to 35mph` is a bit of a statement!
If you had a 48T chainwheel, 26" or bigger wheels and a steep downhill, it could be done.

If anybody needs a 11T top gear freewheel, I have lots of DNP 8 speed ones for £20 ic postage and I've probably got a 7 speed too.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
That's true! I had forgotten, I must be getting old... :confused:

Been looking at the DNP - the 7 speed is $20 and free shipping to France from ali-baba. Project is for next year I'll wait for the pound to go down a bit more :p

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
11 tooth top gear, rare on a freewheel.

Reactions: KirstinS

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
My project has moved on a bit, I think I will be sticking with the 14-34 on that hub motor which may now be going into a folder. I don't think I will mind the bike spinning out at 30 km/h in top gear on those tiny little 20" wheels :D

I was initially thinking of putting the 26" wheel in a trike where the 11-34 made more sense but the second hand market for folding trikes is non existant and the prices of those which are on sale is just under new price and thus out of budget (and yes I am looking in the Netherlands and Germany)...

Cheers and you will find a buyer at that price.