Giant quick e

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Hi all, am riding a giant dirt e 2 MTB at moment which is a Yamaha motor with 400w/h battery, also have a spare battery to extend range when needed. However tend to ride more on road and light trails so am considering switching to the Giant quick e , can any owners of this model recommend it? One reason for choosing the quick e is that my spare battery would also fit it. The quick e doesn't have front suspension though and the rear rack is limited to pannier bags although I have heard Giant are going to produce a bolt on top platform to enable a rack pack bag to be fitted. Any thoughts anyone?

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
My thoughts are what a great game Wales Ireland was.

• Agree
Reactions: falmouthtony

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Wales 22-9 try @78 min sealed the game you would think but it was on edge until 82 min

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Wales 22-9 try @78 min sealed the game you would think but it was on edge until 82 min
Sounds good! Are you a fan of Wales? You're not too far off in Bristol. Is that recumbent in your photo a Bachetta? I used to have one of those in my recumbent days

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Sounds good! Are you a fan of Wales? You're not too far off in Bristol. Is that recumbent in your photo a Bachetta? I used to have one of those in my recumbent days
Scots so the winner wasn't important, but the game was great. Lots of hard work at both ends. Welsh were better but no disgrace from Irelands playing.
Yes it's a wizard and just got a quest that needs some work.:D