Giant Road E

RoadEman

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 10, 2017
Scotland
Giant Road E+ 2 2016, size Medium, selling as not getting the use it should. Bike is in as new condition as it is only 7 months old. This is a pedal assist with a Yamaha motor while still having the full functionality of Shimano Tiagra 20 speed gearing with an FSA 34/50 crankset, TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes, LCD display showing various info and a 36 V battery for the hills or headwinds. Power is provided when required based on torque and cadence and can be switched between 3 levels or off completely. Too much info to list here. Also selling a lot of bike stuff such as work stands, tools, pumps etc. Looking for best offer, it cost £1800 new. I have not used this bike since the end of August if I recall correctly and as I am heading towards 59 I feel now is the time to give cycling up. I will throw in a Park Tools work stand which is the best quality one as well as, track pump, tool set, good quality lights etc. I can also arrange courier delivery from my address to yours where payment can be made direct to courier, hopefully before Christmas as the courier is a relative. I have original box and will pack it carefully. Please contact me if interested and I can list all the items that I will include with the bike. I would like to see someone get the use of this bike and all the equipment that comes with it.

Last edited:

RoadEman

May 10, 2017
Scotland
Apologies I should have added a photo, so here are a couple just so you get an idea of the bike. SPD pedals also included as well as very powerful lights.
DSC_1879.JPG DSC_1880.JPG DSC_1881.JPG

Reactions: Gaz and LeighPing

RoadEman

May 10, 2017
Scotland
Should have said I am letting this bike go for a bargain price. Bike with all the gear cost quite a bit over £2000 probably in the region of £2500 so if I could get around £1500 I would throw the whole lot in, the 2 Park Tool stands alone are worth in excess of £200 and the heavy duty one has only been used once, comes with Park tool tray too which has never even had a tool in it. If I recall correctly, the front light was around about £100 when bought so this is a bargain package. Would rather sell here before I go down eBay route.