Golden Motor Smart Pie 4 eBike Conversion Kit DISCOUNTED

eBike Battery Team

Official Trade Member
Nov 27, 2015
London
ebikebatteries.co.uk
As an official UK Golden Motor dealer, we are currently running an exclusive promotion on Golden Motor Smart Pie 4 Kits for Pedelecs members

We stock both the 26" Front Wheel & Rear Wheel Hub Motor Kits

Contact Insat International on: +44 (0)20 8361 1790 /
info@bga-reworking.co.uk
for further details

Last edited:

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Excellent folk to deal with, helpful, friendly, first class service and just nice. Hope to hear more from Jimmy on here. Insat is THE place for batteries and THE undisputed expert in everything related to ebike power.
Usual disclaimers.

Due to an outbreak of grumpy old goatisim please add ' storage' after the word power above.

Last edited:

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
The place for batteries yes but e bike power... D8veh knows a little bit I think and soundwave is somewhat of an expert at high performance:D

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
The place for batteries yes but e bike power... D8veh knows a little bit I think and soundwave is somewhat of an expert at high performance:D
Dave's not running a battery supply business. Nor is Soundwave . I wrote Power ie. electrical motive force and the storage thereof ,nothing at all about performance . Could you therefore clarify the point you are trying to make. Alternatively suggest a similar UK based supplier of high quality batteries and recelling of the same, and having the ability to make & supply a custom made battery within 24 hours ,delivered at a reasonable price,done with courtesy good humour and considerable expertise. Go on then enlighten us.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Tough was in cheek. Battery power is Insat.
And for powerful bikes, D8veh and Sw. Perhaps the attempt to agree and put humour into it was missed. I did try the smilie, Unlike smart people I don't do funny posts well.

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Dave's not running a battery supply business. Nor is Soundwave . I wrote Power ie. electrical motive force and the storage thereof ,nothing at all about performance . Could you therefore clarify the point you are trying to make. Alternatively suggest a similar UK based supplier of high quality batteries and recelling of the same, and having the ability to make & supply a custom made battery within 24 hours ,delivered at a reasonable price,done with courtesy good humour and considerable expertise. Go on then enlighten us.
Wow...Chill pill required