Good evening, newbie here!

Gordon Jackson

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 22, 2017
Shropshire
Good Evening All,

I'd like to introduce myself as the proud owner of a Cube Reaction Pro 400.
Not had an e bike before but middle age and a few extra pounds (stones more like) have put me off cycling so I'm hoping this will get me out again!

I have a question about battery range so I'll post it in the relevant section.
Meanwhile, I did record my first experience of the bike and have posted it on youtube so If you get bored feel free to have a watch!!

Ultrafunkula

Pedelecer
Mar 18, 2011
Good Evening All,

Not had an e bike before but middle age and a few extra pounds (stones more like) have put me off cycling so I'm hoping this will get me out again!

Meanwhile, I did record my first experience of the bike and have posted it on youtube so If you get bored feel free to have a watch!!
That was a nice enjoyable vid to watch, welcome to ebiking, and yes you still get a workout but the hills are flatter lol. Hope you have many more enjoyable outings on your new bike.

Clare the Rear

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2016
Ipswich
Good Evening All,

Hi Gordon. I love the video, it now feels like i know you!