Gtech

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Sold my Woosh sport CD a short while back with intention of buying a couple of electric folders. After a search round we decided on a couple of A2B models, but its been on hold since due to illness, anyway I'm 100% fit again now, some bloody hope. Her indoors had some info from Gtech on there bikes while I was in hospital, and is very keen on them, I'm not convinced, priced at £1068 each Inc lights,mudguards and stand is similar to A2B, messes up my plan of putting bikes in car, yes they look good and I like the simplicity, but have doubts on battery life, anyone anything to say on them, I need to try and put her off getting one on trial period...HELP

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Just found some stuff on one in bike reviews on here, not as good as made out, have told her to read it. If she still wants one it's her decision, I don't, and will stick to buying A2B.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes my mistake, sorry, can't find way to delete one ?
No problem, easily done when there's delay in appearing. Only posts within a thread can be deleted, not an original thread entry.

I just mark as duplicate to avoid double answering.

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Hopefully sorted now,shes not 100% on a Gtech now. Going next week to take her to look at A2B again, and buy two.

KeithMac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2016
York
I'm over the moon with my Gtech, 400 miles of commuting under it's belt now, looking forward to a trouble and near maintenance free winter hopefully!.

Reactions: IR772
D

Deleted member 4366

I'm over the moon with my Gtech, 400 miles of commuting under it's belt now, looking forward to a trouble and near maintenance free winter hopefully!.
What trouble are you looking forward to then?

• :D
Reactions: oldtom

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Should that be "looking forward to a trouble free and near maintenance free winter"?
Take no notice Denwyn, we are just having fun.:)
I hope you get what you want.
Dave.

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
The sentence was "...looking forward to a trouble and near maintenance free winter"

The joke is on you for not being able to read a full sentence.
Would have read better if you'd placed a comma after trouble and another after maintenance.....:D

KeithMac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2016
York
I've just re-read the post and can't find anything wrong with it?, some people have too much time on their hands it seems..

Reactions: Ted B.

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
I've just re-read the post and can't find anything wrong with it?, some people have too much time on their hands it seems..
Then English punctuation wasn't your strongest point in school ?

I accept the English language is a "living" and "evolving" creature; but punctuation, often neglected in schools, does help stop misunderstandings.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ted B. and Danidl

BigG

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2016
Co Durham
Although the Gtech bike wasn't for me, I visited their showroom on the outskirts of Worcester last week and have to say I was impressed by the way I was helped.
They have a first class test track on site and I had a go! The bike was nice and light and very simple to use.
However as someone on this site suggested that at 6' 7" tall, 18 stone and lived in a hilly area it wasn't really for me.
If anyone is interested in Gtech and are in the Worcester area, I'd suggest a visit, a test ride and one of their excellent coffees. They have two of each style of bike, complete with helmets, and the new geared mountain bike.
It's a great company to deal with (I have all their products except the bike and lawnmower!) and going their customer service is exemplary.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
denwyn, did you buy the A2B at the end?

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Although the Gtech bike wasn't for me, I visited their showroom on the outskirts of Worcester last week and have to say I was impressed by the way I was helped.
They have a first class test track on site and I had a go! The bike was nice and light and very simple to use.
However as someone on this site suggested that at 6' 7" tall, 18 stone and lived in a hilly area it wasn't really for me.
If anyone is interested in Gtech and are in the Worcester area, I'd suggest a visit, a test ride and one of their excellent coffees. They have two of each style of bike, complete with helmets, and the new geared mountain bike.
It's a great company to deal with (I have all their products except the bike and lawnmower!) and going their customer service is exemplary.
Big G.....does the test track have a hill?
KudosDave

Reactions: IR772

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
if there is, it's probably not long enough to cause trouble.

Reactions: LeighPing

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
If you look hard enough you can just make out the test track. ..