Haibike Downhill Pro - Owners?

James Bentley

Just Joined
Oct 10, 2016
London
Just got myself the 2016 downhill pro and absolutely love it.

However, feel like there aren't many out there and would quite like to speak to/go riding with other's who own one.

I'm based in London, but normally ride Forest of Dean, Bike Park Wales, Aston Hill, anywhere DH in the south really.

chris130256

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 4, 2016
herefordshire
Hi, there are a few of us that do your kind of emtbiking, although it has to be said we're mostly the wrong side of 50! Have a look in the e mountain bike picture thread to see what we get up to. F of Dean has a emtb competition end of April and there might be a few of us entering that?

Reactions: Steve A

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
Just got myself the 2016 downhill pro and absolutely love it.

However, feel like there aren't many out there and would quite like to speak to/go riding with other's who own one.

I'm based in London, but normally ride Forest of Dean, Bike Park Wales, Aston Hill, anywhere DH in the south really.
This is a really good point. It's a shame this forum doesn't have meets, local clubs for e-bike users (unless i'm missing something here).

If i wanted to join my old roadie club, no issue. Problem is they get very serious with competitions and minimum 50 milers.

I'm at that stage where i'm happy to ride for an hour or two, a few times a week. Having a family and business means joining a serious club isn't for me. It would be nice to have a few local riders that meet up now and again.:)

Reactions: Andrew Ford

Highside43

Pedelecer
Jul 26, 2016
Aberdovey
www.cubeengineering.co.uk
Hi James, you have almost the same bike as me and like you I love mine (mine's the Sduro Nduro Pro) - I also compete in the Mini Enduro / Downhill series on it. I tend to ride more Middle Wales as it's closer for me, but have done FoD and BPW (albeit once each and that was for a race each time). Both areas I liked and would return to again soon. I tend to haunt Llandegla, Cord Y Brenin, Canncok Chase and Marin trail / Snowdonia area.

Maybe see you at one of the above one day?

STEVEMANFA

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 27, 2015
Forest of Dean
James, I live in the Forest of Dean so next time you are about let us know and if I'm about I will go for a spin with you.