Haibike hard seven

Altop1

Pedelecer
Oct 27, 2016
Lincolnshire
Hi have done about 600 ,miles now on the hai bike.I usually do about 20 miles a trip on,of road .I learned how to use the battery life as in that when it says you have 50% you havnt actually got half the miles left you started with.Had a nice ride yesterday about 33 miles probably could have done another 10 to 15 max but you cant trust thr readings with a low battery state.I like the bike style and spec might get some big bens soon.I would buy again although i possibly could have got away with the trecking version. Cheers

Altop1

Pedelecer
Oct 27, 2016
Lincolnshire
My so called off roading is generally quite light farm tracks wood trails etc.well for the moment at least.I expect the trecking version might be a touch quicker comfier. But more tha happy with my choice.

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
Generally a hardtail eMTB does not even come with pedals yet a trekking version comes with all the kit, mudguards, lights and a rack as standard to be road legal. Plus an extra £ 600 for the pleasure.

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
I went out yesterday with 90% battery. I rode about 10 miles on lanes and used 25% then off road for 8 miles, used 30% more and then the 10 miles back on the 35% remaining. Not sure if my legs were knackered and I used more to get back or the battery display is wrong? I got back with 1 mile to spare on eco

Reactions: Gaz and IR772

Altop1

Pedelecer
Oct 27, 2016
Lincolnshire
Ive found that electrick motors do drain quicker on a low battery state i somtimes use a trolling motor on a kayak and have been caught out but once you know there individual limits then you can adjust.

Related Articles

Advertisers