Haibike Radius Tour?

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Hi all, am thinking about adding a compact ebike to my collection, has anyone any experience of the Haibike Radius Tour? Already have a Trekking model with the same Yamaha PW motor and battery so might make sense. Would like to do some light trails on it but it doesn't have front suspension like the the R and M Tinker, but is cheaper. Not sure where I can get see one either. Any Radius Tour owners out there want to write a review?

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Hi all, am thinking about adding a compact ebike to my collection, has anyone any experience of the Haibike Radius Tour? Already have a Trekking model with the same Yamaha PW motor and battery so might make sense. Would like to do some light trails on it but it doesn't have front suspension like the the R and M Tinker, but is cheaper. Not sure where I can get see one either. Any Radius Tour owners out there want to write a review?
I have seen one in the flesh and it would fit my needs perfectly. The Big Ben tyres will be OK on everything but the very wet and slippery. Being able to swap the battery from bike to bike is a big plus.

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
I have seen one in the flesh and it would fit my needs perfectly. The Big Ben tyres will be OK on everything but the very wet and slippery. Being able to swap the battery from bike to bike is a big plus.
Thanks for reply, am seriously thinking it might be a good buy but need to see one to make sure it fits ok, although I expect it would because I,m about 5 foot 8 inches, an average size. I do like to be able to maintain a good leg length, don't like my leg to be too bent when the pedal is at bottom dead centre. So I,m hoping the seat post has plenty of height adjustment to it.

grazie

Pedelecer
May 21, 2016
nr Canterbury, UK
Anybody know if Haibike are fairly consistent with their frame geometries for fit and rider dimensions? I've found it fairly easy to arrange a test ride a Haibike MTB, but very difficult to test ride anything else.

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
I too would like someone to review this bike. No offence meant but thought this was more of a general question and would get more people reading it in the electric bike section.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
I too would like someone to review this bike. No offence meant but thought this was more of a general question and would get more people reading it in the electric bike section.
I’ve got too agree
This section is for reviews on the bike from owners of a particular machine

You would be better off in here
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/forums/which-electric-bike-should-i-buy.40/

Apart from anything a load more people will look in there as you only tend to go in the review section if your after a bike to buy or leaving a review for one