Haibike Sduro RX XL For Sale

David Pilsworth

Just Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Gloucester
For sale is a Haibike Sduro RX heavily upgraded. The bike was purchased on 22.08.2015 from a local e-bike store in Stroud, Gloucestershire. The frame was replaced under warranty in April with a brand new 2016 frame. Whilst the warranty claim was being processed I unfortunately tore a ligament in my knee meaning that the bike has only been ridden 5 or so times since rebuild so the majority of the bike is basically brand new, the frame is immaculate. It also has a pumaped 2 bluetooth dongle fitted allowing increased assisted max speed. This is easily removable and can be adjusted by a smartphone. The battery has always been stored indoors half full of juice to ensure battery life. The bike has not been used very much at all, the battery lasts aslong as it always has. Whilst it was rebuilt it was heavily upgraded with the below spec:

Sduro RX sixe XL frame
Rockshox Reverb Stealth seatpost Manitou mattoc Pro forks
Manitou McLeod rear shock
Shimano Zee 4 piston brakes
Shimano Icetech rotors 200/180mm Shimano XTR shadow plus rear derailleur
Shimano XT cassette
Shimano XT front derailleur
Shimano XT shifters
Shimano XT SPD pedals
Uberbike yellow hoses and derailleur cables
Custom wheels, DT Swiss FR570 rims with superstar switch hubs. Setup tubeless
Maxxis Minion DHF Exo front tyre tubeless
Maxxis High Roller 2 Exo rear tyre tubeless
Gusset stem and bar
Charge denim saddle
Uber bike orange lock on grips

I will include the receipt for the bike and all original documents. I can assist with any future warranty claims if they arise as the shop is local to me. Viewing and test rides welcome. Cash on collection, Abbeydale, Gloucester. The warranty for Haibike is 5 years frame and 2 years for the electricals. I also have spare brake pads I will include.

Attachments