Hello Everyone.. A great site

JohnT

De-registered
May 12, 2018
i am new to ebikes. I have had a bike all my 69 years. My daughters and grandchildren all cycle. I do charity rides occasionally managing 100 miles albeit over 8 hours
I have just bought a Haibike HardNine RC.
It’s for rural Norfolk. Tracks and wooded area. Had a new hip so this will be used for rehab.
I know I sound like a spent force with age and new hip but I don’t mean it to sound so. I think the ebike is just another way to enjoy cycling. To get me out into the beautiful English countryside and cover some distance.
John

JohnT

De-registered
May 12, 2018
Just collected my bike and first ride this morning. Fantastic 30 Miles cross country. Even got some mud on frame
Used Mainly on mid power and tried to maintain 15 speed and noticed the power useage dropped to 2bar.
Looking for bike gps with OS maps. Can anyone suggest a good gps please ?
John

Reactions: Parky
D

Deleted member 4366

Looking for bike gps with OS maps. Can anyone suggest a good gps please ?
John
Don't get a GPS. The navigation in a smartphone is free and it's better. The free Google maps are very good. You can switch them to cycle mode to show all the cycle paths and use them in the navigation. If you really must have OS maps, you can download them into your phone for £1.99 per 100 square km.

When you use a smartphone, you can also use all the other nice apps, like Strava and Sportstracker.