Hello everyone, I'm Lou from China

The Strong Goat

Pedelecer
May 10, 2018
China
Hello everyone, I'm Lou and I'm from China. I know it's a bit rare for someone from such a distance appears here. Actually, I came across the ebike industry by my friend who is in the ebike business and told me it's a trendy thing in the UK as well. Initially, I'm quite suspicious about this and I think even electric scooters should be a better option than ebikes. I hold this view until I visited hilly Sheffield last summer when I realized that it will be quite fun to ride an ebikes on the hilly terrain especially in the countryside.

After this, I start reading news and posts regarding ebikes and I also ask my friends' opinions both in the user end and manufacturing end, to see how people feel towards the current models and what they would like to have from the future models as well. For this reason, I feel this is a great place where I can learn a lot from your guys as a newcomer to this industry!

Reactions: Artstu

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Hi Lou and welcome to the forum. I doubt you'll find many fans of electric scooters on here, but ebikes, yes.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Cute cat!
Welcome Lou.

D

Deleted member 22539

Welcome Lou

Definitely not much for scooters here
But everything ebike