Hello Everyone..

WIBBLA

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 8, 2011
Coventry
www.rzoc.co.uk
Hi all name here is Craig

I am a newbie to Electric bikes and have just purchased a GeeBike from Geebikes uk, its a folding bike 36v 10ah 250w and i am very very impressed with it so far, The battery meter confused me at first as it was dropping as soon as i started to ride but i read the manual and i seen it means drain not battery so i calmed down lol,

I do a 3 mile trip to work and a 3 mile back i have managed 14-15 miles before charge as i am 19st i guess this is ok if someone could answer if this is normal or should i get more the book says upto 30 miles pedal assit. I was also using max power on assit lol.

Thanks and great site by the way..

Craig

dmcgoldrick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2010
hi, and welcome......take the book figure on distance with pinch of salt.......probably based on a 10 stone athlete riding on the flat with no headwind !!!!!! sounds ok for helping 19 stone on highest assist level......you will get more distance as your fitness improves and you reduce the setting.
enjoy........

WIBBLA

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 8, 2011
Coventry
www.rzoc.co.uk
hi, and welcome......take the book figure on distance with pinch of salt.......probably based on a 10 stone athlete riding on the flat with no headwind !!!!!! sounds ok for helping 19 stone on highest assist level......you will get more distance as your fitness improves and you reduce the setting.
enjoy........
Thanks for your reply i have started using less power trying to run on medium lol.. I did take the book as a 10st on flat just thought i would ask, But i have to say i love the bike its great fun..