Hello from Lincolnshire

annabananna

Just Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Lincoln
Hi all,

I currently have my parents Ezee Torque 2 on long term loan, to get me to and from work every day (13 mile round trip, which I didn't fancy on my rusty old push bike!). I've been making the journey since September, and having an electric bike has been brilliant for getting me through the horrible traffic in Lincoln :D

I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for where to get an Ezee bike serviced in or near to Lincoln? I have tried a couple of places already, but they don't/can't service the electrics or the motor of Ezee bikes :(

Many thanks!

Owens

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 16, 2017
Lincolnshire
Hi, we are in Lincolnshire too (Gainsborough), plan to get a bike converted shortly. Have you got a manual for the bike - service can't be that complicated. Must make commuting in Lincoln a lot easier, the traffic is terrible.

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
Hi Anna,
I've got an Ezee conversion and I've found it to be pretty bullet proof. There isn't really anything in the motor that needs servicing. So, unless it's making any 'orrible noises, you can just keep on using it. Brakes and gears on the bike are standard stuff, so any bike shop should be able handle those.

annabananna

Just Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Lincoln
Owens, yes it makes the commute a lot easier through the traffic! The only issue I've found is the lack of cycle routes around the south of the city, and Lincoln car drivers aren't always hugely aware of their surroundings!

Benjahmin, ah really? That's good to know and makes finding somewhere a hell of a lot easier, thank you :)