Hello from New Zealand

Julian C

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 4, 2018
Wellington New Zealand
Hi

Just joined the forum as a resource for useful stuff and items of interest.

Have just bought myself a Trek Powerfly 5 FS to replace and aging Giant NRS-1 (non-elec, full suspension MTB) as I suffered a relapse of an old lower back injury about 6 months ago that has left me with long term nerve damage in my left ankle.

Hoping to get some great tips for tweaks to both my hardware and riding.

Cheers from Aotearoa !!

Ross_Dr

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2017
Southampton
Hi

Just joined the forum as a resource for useful stuff and items of interest.

Have just bought myself a Trek Powerfly 5 FS to replace and aging Giant NRS-1 (non-elec, full suspension MTB) as I suffered a relapse of an old lower back injury about 6 months ago that has left me with long term nerve damage in my left ankle.

Hoping to get some great tips for tweaks to both my hardware and riding.

Cheers from Aotearoa !!
Hi There!

Welcome to the forum! i am sure you will find all the useful information you may need here as there are some very knowledgeable individuals always looking to help.

How are you finding the new trek? i actually acquired some nerve damage in my left leg which is what pushed me towards my first e-bike and couldn't be happier now i have gone to one

Ross

Ross_Dr

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2017
Southampton
@Ross

Lovin' it !! It has rejuvenated my interest in cycling and opened up new ways to spend money of gadgets, gizmos and gear :)
Thats great to hear! it was a whole new experience for me when i got into it as well, so i got on board with all the new gear and stuff too. what sort of stuff do you ride with it? they seem like a fairly hard wearing kind of bike

Ross