Hello from Norwich

Viscount Orange Biscuit

Finding my (electric) wheels
Hello, fellow Pedelecs,
I've had my powatryke for a few years now, but as it was electric and 3 wheels didn't find a forum/website which i could fit in, as the cycle forums tended to put their noses up at trykes and electric ones even more, but on looking round this one looks like i might just fit in...
anyway as i said i have a Powabike Tryke I've had it for about 5 years and love it, I can't leave anything standard so i've modified it, nothing mechanical but have added a sun canopy, Flamed seat (my hot rod blood showing thru lol) lots of lights needed when driving round Norfolk so people can see you although sometimes i wonder if they just make it easier for them to get closer..
I'm 51 but my wife says Men don't grow up their toys just get more expensive, she could have a point lol.
we have 3 dogs an Aquarium and a Corn snake, No Kids so my toys are safe lol
Hers a few photos of my/our toys..
My Tryke (with our (Me and Dads )1955 Beford Truck in background)

My Bentley.

Wifes MGF

My Daily driver shopping, winter and when it's raining car

well thats a bit about me
all the Best
Eamonn,
aka eamonnschevy & Viscount Orange Biscuit.
"I am a Norfolk man and Glory in being so."

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Welcome to the forum Eamonn. Of course you'll fit in here, where you can have as many wheels as you like, all on one vehicle or scattered across many!

That's a great transport collection you have there, and all in such beautiful condition.

Viscount Orange Biscuit

Finding my (electric) wheels
Welcome to the forum Eamonn. Of course you'll fit in here, where you can have as many wheels as you like, all on one vehicle or scattered across many!

That's a great transport collection you have there, and all in such beautiful condition.
Thanks, I belive if you look after your stuff (Cars Bikes Etcs) they will look after you.. and I hate dirty vehicles lol, and my wife takes advantage of the fact I hate dirty cars,if i didn;t clean her car and Bike, they'd be filthy lol..

all the best
eamonn

Hi love your trike , mines no longer working.Will miss her dearly.They are great fun , nice and sturdy and great for carrying the shopping home(lots of new bags and shoes for me).Any one not wanting other traffic to push them to the edge then this is for you.Happy triking ,keep on riding.