hello newbie

al.b

Pedelecer
Feb 14, 2018
lancashire
Hi

Although a newbie to the forum I have used an ebike for several years. Hopefully I speak as an older person with multiple medical conditions who refuses to give up. Its getting harder and I am not a regular user but I still get such kick when I do get out, the buzz is still with me thankfully even better than large whisky! The biggest single issue is ebikes are heavy and as my car cannot have a rear mounted bike rack( the car does have roof railsI would need a crane to lift it on) so I have to transport it in my boot which is a real pain and a turn of. The alternative is a tow bar and rack which would cost me nearly £1000 and as I am only only a yearly license(early Altziemers) not an option.
My bike which is a whisper 705 torque purchased in June 2016 was the best bike I ever bought but used rarely now due to above. Disappointed that the dealer I bought from wouldn't consider a part ex for an 806 se folder, maybe I had to higher expectations about repeat business. Ironically I started with a folder,hind site is great isn't it. I like this forum as it is fully of useful information so well done to setting it up.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Al, Thanks so much for your kind comments, I am delighted that you like your Wisper Torque so much!

Please feel free to contact me, I would be pleased to come to an arrangement with you to take your bike back and supply a folding version instead. david@wisperbikes.com

All the best, David

Reactions: Gaz and oyster

spanos

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2011
Welcome !

How about your local ways? Any good riding for your kicks there ?

I can't think of a very cheap solution other than...not transporting !*

*The rest of this forum is muchmore helpful!