Hi All

Strumpit

Just Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Staffordshire
I have not been on a bike for years, i have been looking for a year and have finally taken the plunge.
I bought an Apollo Mars M3, it seems to be a re badged Westhill Ghost. I have been out a few times, the bike is great, i thought i would struggle (i am 56) but its a breeze. I have been looking for a source for spares (for the future) but no luck. I emailed Westhill and they asked when i purchased, when i told them it was a Mars M3 they stopped 'talking' to me. Must have enough money!

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Hello Strumpit :)

Glad to hear it's a breeze. I hope it'll be the same for me when I make it to the ripe old age of 56........ in two and a bit years time :D

Gaz

D

Deleted member 4366

I have not been on a bike for years, i have been looking for a year and have finally taken the plunge.
I bought an Apollo Mars M3, it seems to be a re badged Westhill Ghost. I have been out a few times, the bike is great, i thought i would struggle (i am 56) but its a breeze. I have been looking for a source for spares (for the future) but no luck. I emailed Westhill and they asked when i purchased, when i told them it was a Mars M3 they stopped 'talking' to me. Must have enough money!
That looks like a nice bike. I'd not seen them before. Someone is selling them on Ebay.

The motor is standard Chinese Aikema. You can buy several versions of it from BMSBattery.com (Q100 series). The battery will be custom made, but Insat would be able to make you a replacement or replace just the cells when it wears out. I don't know what controller it is, but you can use any controller with a matching LCD. If it won't fit in the same compartment, you can stick it in a little tool bag, like mine. I'm going to be building a similar bike when my new Xiongda motor comes, so you can see what to do.

All the parts are modular and can be replaced by a range of equivalents, so you have nothing to worry about.

• Useful

Strumpit

Just Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Staffordshire
Thanks for the advice D8veh, good to know i will not be stuck. I was a little concerned, i am sure if i need spares Westhill will take the order, its money after all. I have looked at my specs and they are the same as the Ghost.

• Agree