Hi from Leicestershire

Trekkie

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 22, 2018
Leicestershire
Hi all, just joined, thanks to the mods for adding me.

Just recently got a 2018 Trek Powerfly 5. Planning on using it for a bit of trail riding and commuting. Have already added a Topeak rack for commuting duties and a charge spoon saddle for added comfort. I’ve been impressed with the bike so far. I do also have a road bike for non assisted duties.

First real use will be in North Wales in September supporting my wife at a half marathon.

Gadfly

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2018
Lincolnshire
Welcome to the forum. Pleased you are enjoying your new mount. I am also a fan of Charge Spoon saddles and have them on three of my bikes. They seem to be getting hard to find now as my last one for my Cube Touring EXC came as new old stock from an E Bay seller.

Reactions: Trekkie

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Welcome to the forum. Pleased you are enjoying your new mount. I am also a fan of Charge Spoon saddles and have them on three of my bikes. They seem to be getting hard to find now as my last one for my Cube Touring EXC came as new old stock from an E Bay seller.
Where have you been looking
There all over the net and in stock with 4 big sellers between £16-£20
It’s also my saddle of choice so you had me worried there .

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi all, just joined, thanks to the mods for adding me.

Just recently got a 2018 Trek Powerfly 5. Planning on using it for a bit of trail riding and commuting. Have already added a Topeak rack for commuting duties and a charge spoon saddle for added comfort. I’ve been impressed with the bike so far. I do also have a road bike for non assisted duties.

First real use will be in North Wales in September supporting my wife at a half marathon.
Hi welcome to the site
My you have many miles of fun to come on your new machine :)

Reactions: Trekkie

Gadfly

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2018
Lincolnshire
Where have you been looking
There all over the net and in stock with 4 big sellers between £16-£20
It’s also my saddle of choice so you had me worried there .
You are right. However I struggled to find anyone with stock about six months ago. There were plenty of places selling them but few with ready stock. Maybe a temporary glitch in supplies?

• Agree
Reactions: Fat Rat