Hi - I'm a newbie to e-bikes having recently purchased a Peugeot EC03 200E.

BrummieLiz

Just Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Birmingham
I was a regular cyclist for many years - both for commuting and for leisure including cycle camping. But for various reasons I haven't cycled at all for about 4 years. Having recently moved house I've been a little frustrated by reliance on an unreliant bus service - and the cost of combining bus & train travel for travel into the City Centre. The solution - an e-bike!
Having dallied over the winter I suddenly plunged into buying an ex-demo Peugeot EC03 via ebay for about £800. Once it had arrived and I had set it up I took it outside just to test it up and down my cul-de-sac - but I was so delighted with the feel of the battery kicking in that I immediately set off round the block and before I knew it had ridden around a local housing estate and the park seeking out all the hills that I would normally have been trying to avoid! This was great fun - it felt good to be in the saddle again.
Since then I've used it several times to ride to my local stations (only just over a mile) and 2-3 miles to where I collect a car club car - and was starting to contemplate some slightly further rides to visit friends or family, or even just a ride in the countryside, all helped by the onset of some better weather. And I'm planning on buying a trailer so I can use it for transporting stuff to my allotment and use for local shopping journeys. So very excited about the prospects - but I'm experiencing some battery/electrics issues which I haven't yet resolved - hence my seeking out this forum. I'll find the right place to write about those & post there shortly.

D

Deleted member 22539

Hi welcome

I’m sure you will find the answers your looking for soon

:)

Parky

Pedelecer
Apr 9, 2018
Kent
Welcome

It sounds like you’ve got the ebike bug already :D

Enjoy and there’s plenty of knowledgeable ebikers on here to help you :D