Hi, new here and having problems, someone please help!

Samuel Priestley

Just Joined
Oct 21, 2017
Gainsborough
Hi, I'm new here and need some help.. I have bought an eBike kit off eBay (probably my first mistake) and a Samsung battery to go with it... The instructions are in badly translated Chinese and I just can't get it to work at all... I've included pics of the installation and there appears to be several wires with nothing to connect them to? Possibly that's my problem? If I can give anymore info or take more pics please speak up... Hopefully someone can help as this is turning into a very expensive mistake...IMAG0049.jpg Screenshot_20171021-165741.png

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Have you fully charged the battery ? Once charged verify the voltage out put from the battery should be 52v or 54.6v, let us know the reading.

Black/red wire with white connector x 2 = brake cut offs.
Twin blue wires are speed restriction usually connect for slow or did connect for fast, though poss they may work in the opposite.

The kit is a direct drive hub for fast continuous riding, not ideally suited for stop start or hill terrain riding unless it has a very high amp controller and equally a very very good quality battery.

D

Deleted member 4366

I bet you haven't connected the ignition wire. Unfortunately, your picture is too fuzzy to show which one it is.