Hi :)

HypnoToad

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 13, 2012
Hi all, Ezee Forza owner here, it's not running right now but I hope to have it running soon with any luck.

HypnoToad

Jun 13, 2012
Hello and welcome! I expect people here will be able to offer good advice if you publish a more detailed account of what's wrong with the poor beast. Good luck & happy ebiking!
Tom.
Thanks, sorry for not replying sooner, I'm still getting to grips with the way replies to my posts show up.

Anyway, I managed to fix my Forza, done 100 miles, and broken it again, as I'm pretty sure one of the FET's in the controller has given up the ghost. :eek: Turns out 48v was a little too much for it to handle. :D

Once my new FET's arrive I should have it gong again. :)

C

Cyclezee

Hi HypnoToad,

Cyclezee are UK distributors for eZee.

If you don't mange to get your controller fixed, we can supply a replacement eZee 20amp controller for your Forza for £110 including delivery within the UK.

Regards,

HypnoToad

Jun 13, 2012
Hi HypnoToad,

Cyclezee are UK distributors for eZee.

If you don't mange to get your controller fixed, we can supply a replacement eZee 20amp controller for your Forza for £110 including delivery within the UK.

Regards,
Hi cyclezee, that's good to know ezee parts are available, even though I managed to fix my controller in the end.

I saw on your site that you sell torque arm kits, do you know the thickness of the metal on the part that goes around the motor axle? Thanks.

C

Cyclezee

Hi cyclezee, that's good to know ezee parts are available, even though I managed to fix my controller in the end.

I saw on your site that you sell torque arm kits, do you know the thickness of the metal on the part that goes around the motor axle? Thanks.
Hi HypnoToad,

I am glad to hear that you managed to sort out your controller.

Thank you for your enquiry about our torque plates.

They are stainless steel and the primary plate is 4.2mm thick and the two secondary plates are 2.2mm.

They are £10 per set including delivery within the UK.

P1060118.jpg

HypnoToad

Jun 13, 2012
Good stuff, that sounds ideal, I've sent an e-mail regarding payment.

Thanks