oigoi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2011
how on earth do you ride a bike with the fork like that? the mind boggles

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
how on earth do you ride a bike with the fork like that? the mind boggles
The first thing I noticed, perhaps he likes really fast steering, or more likely hadn't realised they're the wrong way round :eek:

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
More than a few have done that when unpacking a new bike - must make for an interesting ride, though.

Nothing wrong with a phono plug on the charger - provided it's not been wired by the same bloke wot did those forks :rolleyes:

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi The only problem with our old kits is they never die one of our old kits fitted one a customers bike that needed new lead acid battery just sold for £ 380 we have been selling kits for 6 years now

That old bike is only running on 36 volts but will still do 25mph and climb hills like a goat

You cold just fit 3 new battery's at £28 each in the panier bags link for the best battery's below

Ritar RT12120EV - 12 Volt 12ah battery - Cell for Kids electric toy car/ scooter | eBay

Frank

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
Perhaps the rider has a hankering for riding something that steers like an unstable fighter plane.

Zebb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2012
Think I might go for this, haven't bought anything for 2 weeks.

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
Hi The only problem with our old kits is they never die one of our old kits fitted one a customers bike that needed new lead acid battery just sold for £ 380 we have been selling kits for 6 years now

That old bike is only running on 36 volts but will still do 25mph and climb hills like a goat

You cold just fit 3 new battery's at £28 each in the panier bags link for the best battery's below

Ritar RT12120EV - 12 Volt 12ah battery - Cell for Kids electric toy car/ scooter | eBay

Frank
....I'm sure your kits are great Frank, no reflection on that. The fact the forks are the wrong way around is the bit that scares me!

I have now messaged the seller to ask him to warm prospective purchasers before someone gets hurt.

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
....I'm sure your kits are great Frank, no reflection on that. The fact the forks are the wrong way around is the bit that scares me!

I have now messaged the seller to ask him to warm prospective purchasers before someone gets hurt.
And your spot on about Frank's kits .

Mountainsport.

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi I think I remember this customer he rides backwards every where as he cant make up his mind if he is coming or going

Frank

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps

I hope you reminded him to take the wheel out, turn the forks, then put the wheel back in....

If he just turns the whole shebang round someone's going to have one helluva surprise when the motor kicks in :(