Hiya folks I'm completely new to this forum so forgive my nievety but I'm looking for someone who can supply and fit a 3000w electric conversion kit l

Les Trevorrow

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 27, 2023
Hello folks I'm completely new to this forum but was wondering if someone out there could supply and fit a 3000w electric conversion kit to my mountain bike I'm in the south end of Liverpool and my mobile number is if you want to message me a price thanks Mark

Last edited:

StuartsProjects

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2021
was wondering if someone out there could supply and fit a 3000w electric conversion kit to my mountain bike I'm in the south end of Liverpool and my mobile number is 07592759482
Does it need to be legal to ride on UK roads ?

Last edited:

matthewslack

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2021
Try asking at 15 Cazneau Street. Save everyone some time and trouble.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
how fast and how far do you want to go and any hills or down hill off road?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

you wont get 50 miles from that batt tho esp with throttle only more like 20-25 or more if you can add more via the peddles.

that motor will handled 3000w but you will need to use anther controller like a phase runner for more than 30a

tho doing this will mean less range and more speed and you just get in to a loop of more waight more power and you end up with a 70kg bike with useless peddles.

Les Trevorrow

Jul 27, 2023

you wont get 50 miles from that batt tho esp with throttle only more like 20-25 or more if you can add more via the peddles.

that motor will handled 3000w but you will need to use anther controller like a phase runner for more than 30a

tho doing this will mean less range and more speed and you just get in to a loop of more waight more power and you end up with a 70kg bike with useless peddles.
Thanks for that mate

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
email Neil at cogs im sure he can get you a donor bike and fit the kit and get it delivered to you but if you use a 3rd party controller warranty void.

batts have max amp limits for continuous usage so if you set the motor to 60a and only have a batt capable of 30a kaboom if the bms dont shut it down first.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Why not provide it ?

If you use of a '3000W' eBike is legal, what do you have to worry about ?
i live in gloucester my bike is not road legal and can go 40 mph and ride around pissed and stoned for the last ten years :p

and the only fkn thing that can beat me is that fkn bbs hd :rolleyes:

Les Trevorrow

Jul 27, 2023
{Another post removed by admin, unpleasant and unnecessary. Please be civil}

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisers