how long does it take from ordering a battery softpack to delivery from enerprof de

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
hi all I ordered a enerprof softpack on march 27 everytime I look at order status it says processing?

so wonder what the timeline is from ordering to receiving.

thanks all

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Website says 3 - 4 weeks so yours should be on the way soon.
Packs are built to order to guarantee latest fresh cells.
Give them a gee up to see what is happening.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
Mine took a week to dispatch and then 4 days to arrive.

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
hi all sent a email to ask when I might receive said battery.

received an email which was in german, had to type it into google translate,

to find it gave details of my payment of £183 to enerporof which was not the subject of my email query.
guess ill just have to wait.

daffy99

Pedelecer
Jul 17, 2017
Switzerland
There's exactly one consistently unfortunate thing about the enerprof.de offering: It takes a while to arrive.

They really build all packs to order, to minimize capital locked up in cells and to minimize risk of not selling. Keep in mind that enerprof is also a growing and learning company.

Balance quality of offering, price, and aftersales service against that :)

The owner of the company participates in https://www.pedelecforum.de/forum/index.php?threads/enerpower-softpack-akkus.50946/ as user Rutzki73.

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
thanks daffy not that desperate for battery as I have a couple of dolphin 09s
did not know we had a german pedelec forum.
it was rutzki who sent the email

I did not notice when ordering there was a 3-4 week timeline especialy early summer, ill just have to wait.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The de. forum is good though needs Google to use as it translates the to English though sometimes you have to extrapolate the translation a little more.

footpump

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2014
pack arrived today exactly I month from order date.
last night looked on my enerprof accont it still said processing?

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
pack arrived today
Hey footpump I've only just found these guys after a long search for a decent case and quality cell - a few questions since you've had your new battery a while.... Is it a quality product? Would you recommend this company? and lastly which case, cell, V and ah did you purchase...

Many thanks in advance of course.....

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
I had a nightmare with these earlier this year after 6 weeks and many dates for delivery which passed even emailed the md with no joy
I gave up got a refund from paypal and went to insat built and delivered in under a week turned out to be only £80.00 more and hassle free

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
I had a nightmare with these earlier this year
Oh no - not good, It took a long time to find these guys as I did not find this thread till after some lengthy research. I wonder how footpump got on.

I have had a look at insat but I am bit unsure whether or not Jimmy is still actually making them, I did email them and got 1 out 2 responses, the 1st was positive but when I asked for the dimensions of the Jumbo Shark case I got nothing, when I did finally find the dimensions, it's gona be a tight squeeze on my frame + its huge and not practical for my sit, I had my heart set on a HL case.

Which battery did you get off insat then, cell, v, ah, case etc??

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
£80.00 more
To be fair Pete, £80 is £80, and you do build at lightening speed. If your in no hurry PC, then there is no problem waiting a few weeks. Get your order in now if funds allow. Email Jimmy and get a price from him for a HL case with the 35e/GA cells.

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Email Jimmy and get a price from him for a HL case
I did drop hints that I require a HL case and if he could custom build, but I think mentioning my build plans for spring put him off offering any solutions to my ideal preferences, there was some mention of PF cells and then the emails stopped after I asked for Jumbo shark dimensions and after reading some reviews and review responses I realised that Jimmy is 70+.... Hence the reason for all that battery sourcing talk in the YOSE hub thread... Enerprof have no reviews I can find, even though by the looks of the German forum they are quite popular... Just doing a bit more in depth research into this company and I stumble across this thread

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
I agree that's why I tried the overseas route in an attempt to save a few pounds:( but I am impatient and wanted it within the quoted four weeks I ended up with the bike finished and no battery:mad: have used yose several times found the service excellent arrived really quick , and the budget hailong is good value it was even ok on a 500watt bafang very little sag ended up buying two battery packs see my zobop build thread

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
500watt bafang very little sag ended up buying two battery packs see my zobop build thread
Thanks Peter.c - I will have a look at your thread, on the 500w bafang what setup are you running V, controller and which battery did you get from YOSE.

The kit will be coming from YOSE the 48v 350 rear, but i am still a bit uneasy about the batteries there are some long steep hills on my usual routes and I tire easily:rolleyes:

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
I bought the cheap and cheerful hailong its a bit smaller it was the only pack that fitted in the frame [no power switch on/off ] than the current version most others sell, the 36 volt 13 ah at the time it was only £171.00 each I managed 19 miles per pack with the midrive drawing 900+watts at times in short bursts

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
I managed 19 miles per pack with the midrive drawing 900+watts at times in short bursts
I read your thread it's a shame you had to sell - Still out for YOSE, I, like you mentioned at the end of the thread, actually going 48v and I need some ah for at least 30 mile range that I am accustom too maybe more if funds will allow, with a steady willingness to hold 800 watts for short and occasionally sustained periods, hills and throttle boost when needed.

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
If you want to bash 800watts for a sustained period and that range you will need a good cell Samsung 30q or Panasonic ga
The hailong 1 is restricted in the amount of cells [40 odd] that fit in it
the hailong 2 holds more cells[ 60ish]
My normal ride has a tiger shark pack in 21ah and 17ah size as a spare both from insat with ga cells

But your battery pack is the most important purchase :mad:I have learnt the hard way buy the best you can afford my only regret is I stayed with 36 volt but to have 3 bikes 3 battery mounts and two packs the upgrade to 48v is a cost to far at present

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I like the NCR18650PF's I current have using a 36v pack (5P) in series with 12v (6p )booster pack of old Sam 26F, range 35 - 60 miles depending on assist use. wind ,terrain & temps. During a summer ride after 36 miles I still had grunt with out hitting lvc on about a 450 ft climb over 3 miles or about 3% gradient average with one steeper section near the top of the climb out of Ovingdean to other side of Woodingdean/Falmer.
About 8 miles later I disconnected the paired 48v battery ( rest V's at 3.68 ) for an other PF but only 36v. I usually run a series pair in parallel but on this occasion had an issue with a couple of welds on a 12 v booster pack.

Temps have an affect on cell voltage and battery range, below is a link with data showing performance of the NCR18650PD cell, earlier version of the PF.

https://datasheet4u.com/datasheet-pdf-file/983200/ETC/NCR18650PD/1

Last edited: