i bought a bike

Tugwell Gibson

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 30, 2016
London
Wayne regarding hills. I can only give my limited experience . If you can look up Shooters hill in south London .and if you know how to check elevation etc. I don't to be honest. But it's a big high horrible hill. At 50 and 17 stone I wouldn't even walk up it. A few months ago to test my new bike out I had a go at it. By the top I was in lowest gear and standing up. But I did get up it. I was maybe 3 house from the top. But there was a convenient car park for some flats where I could take a photo. And I felt cars staring at me lol.

Reactions: LeighPing

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
Wayne regarding hills. I can only give my limited experience . If you can look up Shooters hill in south London .and if you know how to check elevation etc. I don't to be honest. But it's a big high horrible hill. At 50 and 17 stone I wouldn't even walk up it. A few months ago to test my new bike out I had a go at it. By the top I was in lowest gear and standing up. But I did get up it. I was maybe 3 house from the top. But there was a convenient car park for some flats where I could take a photo. And I felt cars staring at me lol.
Do you mean Shooters hill in Bexley? If so, it shows a peak of 9.4% gradient on Strava.