i came they saw i kicked there ass

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

DSC_0693_01.JPG

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Well done Soundwave, forcing from the bureaucrats an admission that your signature was not necessary.

They too often exceed their powers and authority and it's good that some stand up to them, reminding that they work for us, not the other way round.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the problem is ppl are just to scared and dont have to knowledge or balls to stand up to there out right nonsense lies misdirection and braking there own rules and regs.

and i done it on purpose just so i got it in writing to show you can beat them if you put your mind to it.

its all over word press now so no excuses ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
update.

my adviser has been sacked for gross misconduct in a public office braking the job seekers regulations act 1996 and issuing sanctions when there was no case for one in the first place and braking there own rules and regs regarding it.:D

Reactions: flecc

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I wish people would use proper titles and not these wishy-washy infantile names that seem to be sneaking in... It seems to me that It is political correctness carried to extremes.
Decision maker ??? As in the first of your letters, in stead of judge, arbitrator, manager, executive.
First responder?? instead of fireman , policeman, ambulance man, first aider as appropriate..
Call taker??? . instead of . contact.

SHAN

De-registered
Oct 13, 2017
Scotland
update.

my adviser has been sacked for gross misconduct in a public office braking the job seekers regulations act 1996 and issuing sanctions when there was no case for one in the first place and braking there own rules and regs regarding it.:D
I'm glad to see that this happened, hopeful it will stand as a warning.

As a point of interest, how long did your action take to resolve ?

Reactions: flecc

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
6 months for tribunal and took 9 mins as nailed there ass to the wall as broke procedure every step of the way and never bothered to show up at tribunal.

Reactions: flecc and SHAN

Advertisers