I hate you....

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
...not you personally of course...sent my dodgy magura dropper post back to tredz Monday morning...recorded delivery..got a tracking number..just tried it..says..sorry a error as occurred..we do not recognise that number....brain fried......off to bed soon....

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
...not you personally of course...sent my dodgy magura dropper post back to tredz Monday morning...recorded delivery..got a tracking number..just tried it..says..sorry a error as occurred..we do not recognise that number....brain fried......off to bed soon....
Maybe already arrived and the number off the system now.

• Agree
Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
what was wrong with it as putting me right off buying one now ;(

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I heard Royal Mail has had issues with Tracking numbers this week, so hopefully just an computer issue.

I was gonna buy a Magura Vyron Dropper, what has gone wrong with it?
i have also seen a fair few on ebay for sale as warranty replacements and 1 even went for 120 quid.

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
Maybe already arrived and the number off the system now.
I hope so flecc...never sent owt back in my life...had to buy a flat back box for it an all..hope I done it right...anyhows..to answer questions..a mate bought one a few months before me.an his still works perfectly..mine wouldn,t fully extend..had to press button a few times..constantly lost pressure...I bought it sept last year..by the time I sent it back..it wouldn,t even close..i asked for a replacement rather than a refund..cause they so bloody handy....I paid £280 for mine.they were £320 when they first come out..they now £250.....

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
Did you send it by Special Delivery? If so, you'll be covered for the full amount in the event of loss by RM. If it was only sent Signed For, it will only be covered for £50.

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
..phoned tredz about 10 days ago..they had to send it back to supplier..phoned again today..still with supplier..they "gonna chase them up"...if I,d know it was gonna take this long I woulda just asked for a refund an bought it again..patience is not one of my strong points...am I being to impatient..sent it back 1st class recorded delivery.. 3rd of this month....

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
Had post back a few days ago..email said it was a replacement..as opposed to the old one being repaired ..anyway..tried a few times..seems a bit sluggish to me..still don,t rise as fast as my mates one..i don,t get it??..if an when it goes again I'm having a refund..be a shame really.. once you,ve used one theres no going back..am I right in thinking I have another 12 month warranty on this?

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
Sent the piece of **** back..having the same problems as with the original...asking for a refund this time..not sure what the crack is with the warranty...I bought the original 6th of sept last year....had replacement about 2 months ago..have to wait an see.

StewC

Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2016
Lancing, on the South Downs.
Generally items do not have a perpetual warranty, the warranty will only be in place from the original purchase date, so best to get a full refund and Buy new again.
N.B any item purchased in (including UK) comes with a 2 year warranty, a little known fact. The EU directive in question is 1999/44/EC.

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
Just had a little read up on that EU directive...some of it seems a bit of a grey area...surprise..surprise....

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
returned to tredz 2 an half weeks ago..phoned em earlier on..seems they have no record..put my tracking number in..royal mail have no record of it...I sent recorded delivery..i swear to god I'm gonna ******* blow my top...

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
After a few phone calls an some faffing about, had a refund...dunno if I'm gonna get another dp..if I do it certainly won,t be a magura..don,t seem to be many wireless dp,s about..:(

Advertisers