I have bought a burisch synergy gt250 and love it

erika pyne

Just Joined
Jul 24, 2012
I have just bought a Burisch electric bike as I have a long commute to work and wanted to reduce my commute time. I cycle on my usual MTB at almost 15 pmh (on a good day) so didn't want to get a bike restricted to 15 mph as this wouldn't get my commuting time down - plus my commute s off-road. Anyway so took the plunge and went with a Burisch (as they are easily de-restricted) and am very pleased. Commuted home yesterday eve and reduced my 70 min ride to 45 mins!!! I had my GPS on and it showed the speed achieved was consistently between 19 and 21 mph (over the 45 mins). I do live in East Anglia and there are no hills and the cycleway is lovely smooth tarmac!

I love it. Very nice to ride and still got a work out. When I got home I felt like I had done 45 mins of exercise - which is exactly what I wanted to achieve.

I did this on the pedal assist mode and didn't use the throttle. But I did give the throttle a quick go on a spearate ride and seemed to do about 18 pmh without any pedalling (but not sure how loong it would do that for (36v battery)?

Anyway for those that are dithering I would recommend this bike. Very easy to assmemble and feels study/safe when riding.

I can see why people are suggesting a bigger chain ring as my legs were going round quite fast. Also am waiting to see how far I can go on the one charge - so far 18 miles.