It hasn't taken long.....

Sarabee

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2017
Lincolnshire
I bought my ebike in Feb and my son bought one a few weeks after. Hub stuck to his traditional mountain bike saying he would NEVER get an ebike unless absolutely necessary.
A good few rides against the coastal headwinds seems to have changed his mind. Whenever he pants 'it's hard going, isn't it?' I always reply 'not really' and smile sweetly as I increase the assist.
There are days he doesn't even go out if there is a gale and he has started saying jokingly he thinks he needs an ebike.
Yesterday he asked if there were e mountain bikes and I know he's been looking because they were popping up everywhere on my newsfeed today. I am just waiting to say 'I told you so' .

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I bought my ebike in Feb and my son bought one a few weeks after. Hub stuck to his traditional mountain bike saying he would NEVER get an ebike unless absolutely necessary.
A good few rides against the coastal headwinds seems to have changed his mind. Whenever he pants 'it's hard going, isn't it?' I always reply 'not really' and smile sweetly as I increase the assist.
There are days he doesn't even go out if there is a gale and he has started saying jokingly he thinks he needs an ebike.
Yesterday he asked if there were e mountain bikes and I know he's been looking because they were popping up everywhere on my newsfeed today. I am just waiting to say 'I told you so' .
..... Just as well he doesn't look at dubious sites then, if his browsing appears on your newsfeeds!!! Another convert to the cause.

Advertisers