its for the wife

Aquila

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2012
Hi I've been snooping around this forum for a few weeks now as my Mrs wanted an electric bike for her short commute to work so after shopping around and trying a few bikes out I've just bought my wife an Oxygen Diva with the 15.5ah battery and she loves it and so do I.

I'm a keen cyclist myself and used to commute to work but finishing my shift at 0145 i really didn't like the idea of getting on my bike for the 8mile peddle home, especially in the winter time so i now only drive to work. However after riding my wife's new mean machine I'm thinking of going down the conversion route as i have two bikes at home, one is a specialized camber full suss bike which i only use off road at trail centres and for XC rides, the other is a GT avalanche 0.0 hardtail, I've had this bike for years and is a very good quality bike it has now been retired from the rough and tumble stuff and spends its days travelling cycle paths it is now fitted with semi slick tyres and its this bike I'm thinking of converting.

Last edited: