Juicy folder

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Selling wife's folding Juicy bike. It is in excellent condition having only covered two to three hundred miles. Will be four years old in April. Has just had a minor check up at Juicybike workshop . Battery has been kept charged and has been stored in a dry garage and has no apparent problems. Reason for sale. We were on a leisurely ride recently and my wife fell off and ended up with a broken femur ,so has vowed never to ride again. If truth be known she has always been a reluctant cyclist, hence the low mileage (only a guess. May not even be that high). So a good buy for someone.Am thinking in the region of £450 but open to sensible offers. Located 6 miles south of Chesterfield.

Thanks gray

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Selling wife's folding Juicy bike. It is in excellent condition having only covered two to three hundred miles. Will be four years old in April. Has just had a minor check up at Juicybike workshop . Battery has been kept charged and has been stored in a dry garage and has no apparent problems. Reason for sale. We were on a leisurely ride recently and my wife fell off and ended up with a broken femur ,so has vowed never to ride again. If truth be known she has always been a reluctant cyclist, hence the low mileage (only a guess. May not even be that high). So a good buy for someone.Am thinking in the region of £450 but open to sensible offers. Located 6 miles south of Chesterfield.

Thanks gray
Just a little bump to this post now that the weather is warming up. Been kept stored indoors in dry conditions all winter and occasional short ride to check all is well

Regards gray

newboater

Pedelecer
Mar 24, 2014
hi is the juicy folder still for sale ,can you give me a post code of your area ,to give me some idea how far from leek staffs thanks

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
hi is the juicy folder still for sale ,can you give me a post code of your area ,to give me some idea how far from leek staffs thanks
Hi NB
@gray198 is over Nottingham way, from memory. I know his bike is well looked after and he is only selling because his wife doesn't ride it, for one reason or another. I think it would be well worth the trip for you. Perhaps if you send him a private message it might appear in his email since he's not always on-line.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Hi NB
@gray198 is over Nottingham way, from memory. I know his bike is well looked after and he is only selling because his wife doesn't ride it, for one reason or another. I think it would be well worth the trip for you. Perhaps if you send him a private message it might appear in his email since he's not always on-line.
Thanks Bob for your input. NB has decided against buying.

best regards gray

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
Hi,

My wife is pretty much the same as yours she fell off and refused to ride her Kudos Safari, said it was too heavy. I sold it last week for £425, had less than 100 miles, she rode it twice, always garaged and charged monthly, it was like new.
Sooooo, looking for a much lighter electric bike preferably folding, how heavy is this and does it fold? Edit-just re-read your first post and it's heading is juicy folder doh... Chesterfield......that's way up North somewhere isn't it?
Cheers, Tony Bournemouth.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Hi,

My wife is pretty much the same as yours she fell off and refused to ride her Kudos Safari, said it was too heavy. I sold it last week for £425, had less than 100 miles, she rode it twice, always garaged and charged monthly, it was like new.
Sooooo, looking for a much lighter electric bike preferably folding, how heavy is this and does it fold? Edit-just re-read your first post and it's heading is juicy folder doh... Chesterfield......that's way up North somewhere isn't it?
Cheers, Tony Bournemouth.
Tony Juicybike is a folder. I think probably average weight for that type of bike. Juicybikes are a well known and respected brand and Bob the boss man regularly posts on here. It is a fair way from Bournemouth about 3 hours by car, but if you fancy a nice day out it's a beautiful part of country. You are more than welcome to try it out

regards gray

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
Tony Juicybike is a folder. I think probably average weight for that type of bike. Juicybikes are a well known and respected brand and Bob the boss man regularly posts on here. It is a fair way from Bournemouth about 3 hours by car, but if you fancy a nice day out it's a beautiful part of country. You are more than welcome to try it out

regards gray
mmmmm.... 300 miles (and it's a lot more than 3 hours - my last trip to Sheffield took almost 5 with traffic) just to look. If you still have it in a month and I'm still looking I can arrange for a courier to collect. Much easier, cost less than the petrol too!
Cheers Gray thanks for reply.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
mmmmm.... 300 miles (and it's a lot more than 3 hours - my last trip to Sheffield took almost 5 with traffic) just to look. If you still have it in a month and I'm still looking I can arrange for a courier to collect. Much easier, cost less than the petrol too!
Cheers Gray thanks for reply.
you are welcome. I was basing the journey time on when I have driven to weymouth which from memory is about 220 miles from here and normally takes about 3and a half hours. Thought Bmouth was a bit closer. Just been for a little ride on it and it is a lovely little bike to ride. For convenience and ease of use being a step through I prefer it to my Freego Eagle

best regards gray