Juicy Heath Classic Dutch Style For Sale

Dave2951

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 29, 2017
staffordshire
This is a Juicy Heath Classic Electric Bike, purchased new in July 2017 at a cost of £1185.00, (Proof of Purchase available) having paid £100 for a upgraded battery providing 30 miles cover. Additional extras purchased and included in the selling price was a set of Panniers with waterproof Cover (£60) also a Bike Hut D Lock Silver Sold Secure approval. (Can be viewed oh Halfords website). You can have my Helmet if it fits. Lights are fitted as standard and I have 2 Handlebar Mirrors.

The bike was purchased with all good intentions but for various reasons has received little use; I would say around 70 miles. In October 2017 I had it serviced by the sellers and since then have used it once. There is a very comfortable Gel seat cover fitted. Like the lock it comes with 2 sets of Keys and charging system. It is a step through frame, I am 5011 and my Wife is 505 tall and both of us could ride it. The only marks as best as I can say are where the Battery fits on the frame. Below are the specifications from the web site. I have photos if interested. Price £875 or very near offer.

Motor

250W 36V, maintenance free, brushless DC, rear hub motor delivers maximum power and assisted speed up to 15.5 MPH (UK/EU legal maximum).

Battery (miles)

300WH Li Ion as standard, giving 20 miles in medium assist, or upgrade to 360WH (30), 430WH (40), 500WH (50), 580WH (60).

Frame

Hand welded, light and strong aluminium alloy frame. Frame size: 18" /46 cm; Ideally suited to rider with inside leg measurement of 26.5" (67 cm) to 35" (89 cm).

Speed

15 mph

Gears

6 speed Shimano derailleur, with stainless chain for easy maintenance.

Weight

24.5 Kg including easily removable 3.25 kg 10Ah battery and 1.7 kg removable free extras.

Control

On/off as you ride, with 3 levels of assist and a start assist throttle for extra power when you need it most. .

Brakes

Tektro disk brakes front and rear for excellent stopping power in all weathers,

Wheel

26" extra strong double walled rims, with stainless spokes and Kenda puncture resistant tyres; secure quick-release front wheel for easy transport.

Last edited: