[Jul 2, 2016] Join la TransMâconnaise in Burgundy ! (Mâcon)

TransMâconnaise 2016

Just Joined
May 26, 2016
Burgundy
Hello everyone !

We are a french tourism office organizing for the fifth edition : "la TransMâconnaise".
It is a popular and festive ride mixing technological challenge and wine in South Burgundy.
Through two loops, you can visit the vineyards of the Mâconnais and its famous villages evocating vines like Pouilly-Fuissé, Saint-Vérant, or St AMour Bellevue !

This year, la TransMâconnaise is open to all vehicles with no CO² emission !

For any details you can join us with the elements below :
Staff : Foret Audrey & Lehu Hélène
Tourism Office Mâconnais Val de Saône
 1 place Saint-Pierre - 71000 Mâcon France
 +33(0)3 85 21 07 11

tme@macon-tourism.com
www.transmaconnaise.com/
www.facebook.com/transmaconnaise.randonneeveloelectrique/

Hoping to see you here !

Reactions: Steve UKLSRA

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Just saw this and had to comment - I just wonder how many forum members (and readers) will mix the technological challenge and wine without any problems! I for sure would be pretty wobbly.....
Sounds nice, specially the Pouilly Fuisse.........
Merci Audrey et Helene, nous serons tous la, sauf si le Brexit nous empeche!
Hatti

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Just saw this and had to comment - I just wonder how many forum members (and readers) will mix the technological challenge and wine without any problems! I for sure would be pretty wobbly.....
That is the test: if you can't sit on a bike you have had too much wine :D
Seriously after the night out in San Sebastain the 38 km ride home is quite sobering. By the time I get off the cycle paths (empty in the wee hours of the morning) and on the open road the head is already much clearer. By the time I get home I am thirsty again :rolleyes:

You can be asked to do a breathalyser test on a bicycle and if you are over the limit off you go in the van to the station. On the French side night in the sober up cell and a slapped wrist most likely punishment on the other side I don't know and am not keen to find out...

• :D