Just bought a bike with magie pie 2 conversion.

boyced

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2012
A, A
Here she is.... plan is to move everything onto my Giant mountain bike. It has a 48 Volt 10 Amp Hour LiFePO4 battery.

Not sure I like the way the battery is on the rear, my giant bike is a hardtail so maybe mount that on the cross bar?

Currently cycling 12 miles each way to work on a Focus Cayo... There are days where I wish I didn't have to peddle so much, hence the purchase. The Manchester rain doesn't help much.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Boyced,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the transplant.

I imagine your rear end is quite heavy right now:eek:

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Hello Boyced,

Wecome to the site,the more the merrier and being on here you will learn so much too.What i would like to know from you is the wattage of the motor,the mileage with or without peddling and lastly what is your top speed? because that motor looks so powerful and just about ready to take off into space.

Cheers!
Mountainsport

boyced

Jul 16, 2012
A, A
330744_10151980186145574_655213421_o.jpg

well the bike the motor was on was rubbish, the rear drops outs didn't last long, moved everything onto my giant mountainbike. battery is in the pannier. Thought i'd notice the weight and make it heavy on one side. But that isn't the case. Ordered some torque arms yesterday, so hopefully that should help.

boyced

Jul 16, 2012
A, A
motor, it depends how many volts you put through it. I'm getting about 30 miles per recharge with no peddling