Just bought a bike

Rich_uk

Pedelecer
Feb 3, 2018
West Midlands
She had one go on the 1000w DIY I mentioned in the op, and that scared the crap out of her so she's a little put off, I need to get her to try the Cube on eco mode and see that it's a totally different ride. She did say she wants to come out with me and she'll ride my old analog Rock Hopper I have in the shed, she's pretty fit but I still think she's going to have a shock when she finds riding uphill isn't as easy as it was the last time she rode a bike many years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Rich_uk

Pedelecer
Feb 3, 2018
West Midlands
Accessories I’ve bought so far..

Ergon GP2 grips
Brooks B67 saddle
Topeak mudguards
Badassbox
Stem mount for my phone so I can use it as a speedo

Still to get..

Bigger sprocket
Upgraded brakes
Probably loads of other stuff if I listen to soundwave

Oh and I’ve removed the Chinese camera it came with and replaced it with my GoPro (finally found a use for the GoPro!)

Plodder Bob

Pedelecer
Dec 15, 2017
Manchester
Just ordered 20T chainring , probably upgrade brakes next . Not impressed with the looks of the Brooke’s saddle looks very old fashioned imho but each to their own

Rich_uk

Pedelecer
Feb 3, 2018
West Midlands
I know what you’re saying but I just thought comfort > looks. I did a load of research online and most were saying padded ones aren’t necessarily more comfortable as you sink into them and then you’re sitting on plastic, and the suspended leather on a Brooks is better, plus the springs should help a bit too, and I need a wide seat as although I don’t have a big arse I have quite a wide arse bone measurement. I bought it cheap off eBay anyway so if I can’t live with the looks I can always sell it and get my money back.