Just bought Raleighs

Seakerr

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 4, 2017
Barton on Sea Hampshire
We bought them from Cycle Experience in Brockenhurst and couldn't ask for a better service. The help that Zac gave us when collecting the bike was tremendous. I have never had a better handover of any vehicle that I have ever purchased.
Our whole experience there was top notch.
They rent out bikes and Raleigh is one of the main ebike as far as I can make out. They know what they're talking about and we're delighted with our purchases.
Coming back home from Brockenhurst was 8.8 miles uphill and down dale and we did it in 40 minutes. This is nothing to you guys who pedal furiously and fruitfully (but sweatily) around the place but for those of us over 70 we recon that we've done well!
Here's to many more miles of happy cycling.
Thank you Zac.
Seakerr

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
We bought them from Cycle Experience in Brockenhurst and couldn't ask for a better service. The help that Zac gave us when collecting the bike was tremendous. I have never had a better handover of any vehicle that I have ever purchased.
Our whole experience there was top notch.
They rent out bikes and Raleigh is one of the main ebike as far as I can make out. They know what they're talking about and we're delighted with our purchases.
Coming back home from Brockenhurst was 8.8 miles uphill and down dale and we did it in 40 minutes. This is nothing to you guys who pedal furiously and fruitfully (but sweatily) around the place but for those of us over 70 we recon that we've done well!
Here's to many more miles of happy cycling.
Thank you Zac.
Seakerr
... That's what it's all about enjoy!!. I also have Raleigh and am very happy with it. ..

Retyred1

Pedelecer
Oct 16, 2016
NZ
Well done! Doesn't it feel good when purchasing something from people that treat you so good? Gives you that piece of mind about handing over so much hard earned cash.
Do the bikes have Shimano or Bosch motors?