Just to say hello and can anybody help me

Cliff 123

Just Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Hi to everybody

Im 71, I have just had a defibrillator fitted and im tying to get fit again. i cant manage the hills so I have just bought my first Electric Bike, its the Burisch Synergy GT 250 in White that was on E bay a couple of weeks ago

I wrote to Ryan who tells me that he is No longer involved with the Bikes and there is no longer a web site available

What i would like to ask is, does anybody know of a dealer now i can contact as i want to buy the off road controller and to be able to contact should the need arise or have they gone forever

I do hope somebody can help me and i look forward to participating where i can in the Forum

Best Regards

cliff

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
If the website has gone, I would imagine the dealers have disappeared too. I wouldn't worry too much about spares though, the bike looks like it uses fairly generic electrical parts and you could replace them all minus motor and battery and have change from £100.

Cliff 123

Just Joined
Jul 3, 2018
If the website has gone, I would imagine the dealers have disappeared too. I wouldn't worry too much about spares though, the bike looks like it uses fairly generic electrical parts and you could replace them all minus motor and battery and have change from £100.

Thanks

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The Burisch AFAIK has a top speed of 22mph, I have heard of another controller for off road that apparently allows either 30mph or 30a draw not 100% which.
In either case it will most likely end to the demise of your battery sooner unless of course the battery is suitable to cope with the draw or extra speed of such a controller.

Cliff 123

Just Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Hi, Thanks for the warning, took it out over the weekend and 25 mph appeared out of nowhere with pedal assist so ill be happy with that, 16 mph is its top speed on the throttle only. Just need to see what it will do on a full battery. Amazed how quite it is, thanks again for your advice