**now Sold**

**NOW SOLD**

Thanks for looking;)

J:) hn

Last edited by a moderator:

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
You do realise that you are the main reason why 50C can afford to open a store in London!:D :D
bw
musicbooks

simonbarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 26, 2007
West Hampstead, NW London
The bike is just under one year old, has light use and is in pristine condition.
It is has a 55cm frame.
I am located in Milton Keynes and may be able to deliver in person, but I will not send by courier.
For more info and price PM or email me.

Slide show Pro Connect S.

:confused: why are you selling what was voted in a small sample here as the best ebike? Has the Ezee won you over or is there a replacement coming for your stable?

C

Cyclezee

Hi Simon,

The time has come to downsize my 'stable' and as I get older, speed is less important to me.
Having said that, it was a very difficult decision to make and If it does not sell for the asking price, I will not be too dissapointed. Another bike or two will go instead.
As for a replacement, I don't see anything else out there to tempt me.

simonbarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 26, 2007
West Hampstead, NW London
Hi Simon,

The time has come to downsize my 'stable' and as I get older, speed is less important to me.
Having said that, it was a very difficult decision to make and If it does not sell for the asking price, I will not be too dissapointed. Another bike or two will go instead.
As for a replacement, I don't see anything else out there to tempt me.

I'd be tempted if I could use 2:cool:

C

Cyclezee

You do realise that you are the main reason why 50C can afford to open a store in London!:D :D
bw
musicbooks
Hi Musicbooks,

You would have thought they would have moved their entire operation to Milton Keynes:p

Dynamic Position

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2009
Aldby,

I was wondering why you were selling the e-bike you said was the best you had ridden and half expected you to sell your ProConnect S just as you have sold the other e-bikes within a year or so of owning them.
I might have to do the same because it seems that spare parts like brake blocks are difficult to get.:eek: I'm still waiting for a replacement pannier rack!:(

C

Cyclezee

Aldby,

I was wondering why you were selling the e-bike you said was the best you had ridden and half expected you to sell your ProConnect S just as you have sold the other e-bikes within a year or so of owning them.
I might have to do the same because it seems that spare parts like brake blocks are difficult to get.:eek: I'm still waiting for a replacement pannier rack!:(
Hi Dynamic,

I don't completely understand your question. In light of what I said previously in this thread, in which I thought made my position clear.

"The time has come to downsize my 'stable' and as I get older, speed is less important to me.
As for a replacement, I don't see anything else out there to tempt me."

I wouldn't go back on what I said previously, it is the best bike I have ridden, but I am primarily a leisure cyclist who doesn't ride thousands of miles, not a commuter like my son who rides an Agattu every day and has clocked up over 6K on it.

I haven't needed any spare parts for the Pro Connect S, but I am surprised Magura brake blocks are difficult to obtain, I have bought them in the past for an Ezee bike without a problem. I assume the pannier rack is a warranty issue, otherwise, I would not have thought they were difficult to find.

I hope that answers your question;)

Dynamic Position

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2009
Hi Dynamic,

I don't completely understand your question. In light of what I said previously in this thread, in which I thought made my position clear.

"The time has come to downsize my 'stable' and as I get older, speed is less important to me.
As for a replacement, I don't see anything else out there to tempt me."

I wouldn't go back on what I said previously, it is the best bike I have ridden, but I am primarily a leisure cyclist who doesn't ride thousands of miles, not a commuter like my son who rides an Agattu every day and has clocked up over 6K on it.

I haven't needed any spare parts for the Pro Connect S, but I am surprised Magura brake blocks are difficult to obtain, I have bought them in the past for an Ezee bike without a problem. I assume the pannier rack is a warranty issue, otherwise, I would not have thought they were difficult to find.

I hope that answers your question;)

I didn't read the thread carefully enough.

The pannier is a warranty issue, but I m surprised at how long it is taking 50 Cycles to obtain OEM Parts including brake blocks.

C

Cyclezee

Slightly off thread, but Magura hydraulic rim brakes are the best I have used. I upgraded my Agattu with these too, not cheap, but worth it.

Conal

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2007
Magura hydraulic brakes

Great brakes! My bike came with these on the front and after two 1/2 years of use my LBS has just replaced the brake blocks.

badpoet

Pedelecer
May 20, 2010
I am still wavering between nice bike or a cheaper one to see if i keep it up!

Is the warranty transferable on these Kalkhof bikes - it seems a lot of makes are not?

C

Cyclezee

I am still wavering between nice bike or a cheaper one to see if i keep it up!

Is the warranty transferable on these Kalkhof bikes - it seems a lot of makes are not?
Hi Badpoet,

You would need to ask 50cycles regarding warranty transfer.

badpoet

Pedelecer
May 20, 2010
Hiya,

Went to bid on eBay and it crashed out on me!

Would you take 1300 for it ( saves some of the fees) ?

Cheers

Andy

C

Cyclezee

Hiya,

Went to bid on eBay and it crashed out on me!

Would you take 1300 for it ( saves some of the fees) ?

Cheers

Andy
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the offer, but the least I will accept is £1500.
I won't be relisting on eBay and if I don't get the asking price I will keep it and sell something another bike instead.

badpoet

Pedelecer
May 20, 2010
Hi John,

I understand where you are coming from I am just way over the budget I was working too :)

Could I make an attempt to tempt you at 1400? I am miles away so need to spend a bit getting to you :mad:

Andy

C

Cyclezee

Hi John,

I understand where you are coming from I am just way over the budget I was working too :)

Could I make an attempt to tempt you at 1400? I am miles away so need to spend a bit getting to you :mad:

Andy
Hi Andy,

Sorry, but I have already had an offer of the asking price.